Files must be submitted in Press Ready format. Files that are not Press Ready will be subject to additional surcharges. To avoid fees and production delays, please have your files prepared for output before uploading them.
- File Formats: PDF / TIFF / EPS / PSD / AI
- Native Formats: InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop
- Fonts: Outlined or PostScript Type 1
- 300 DPI (or higher for text) Resolution in CMYK or Grayscale
- 1/8” Bleed and 1/8” Safety
An 1/8” bleed is required on all files submitted. Keep all text and important information (including logos) at least 1/8” inside the trim line. Cutting can and will vary, up to 1/8”. If you have information (or thin borders) within 1/8” of trim, they may be cut off. We do recommend that .25 of safety so it is clean cut.